ADVERTISEMENT

New NBA Playoff Thread (NO 76ers Talk!)

as002

'Nova Nation Sensation
Oct 9, 2009
trying to Discuss the playoffs and it's all 76ers talk. The 76ers did not make the playoffs.

Kyle Lowry in the 2nd biggest game of his career tomorrow afternoon in Canada.

Finally and exciting game worth watching. I will tune in.

If the Raptors lose, will they trade away Lowry?

They might want to think about it. Closing in on 30, maybe two high level years left. DeRozan probably gone. It's Toronto. The Raps might want to sell high now. Just a thought.

Oh yea, if you're going to attempt humor, then at least have it make sense. Bad example here.

They might want to think about it. Closing in on 30, maybe two high level years left. DeRozan probably gone. It's Toronto. The Raps might want to sell high now. Just a thought.

Oh yea, if you're going to attempt humor, then at least have it make sense. Bad example here.
It was a serious question, Mr Sensitive. Go eat your wife's taco.

Kyle is playing pretty well. Shooting percentages are not too stellar, but doing a good job filling the stat sheet and leading his team to game 7.

If Toronto can get past Miami, they have a good chance of winning it all... Oh wait, silly me, this is the nba and chalk always holds and they will have the lowest odds of the four remaining teams, so they don't really have a shot.

Sure it was....

But I gave you a serious response anyway --- They might want to consider it.

I own so much real estate in your brain right now. It's phenomenal.

Ball, Kyle has not played well. At all. He has hit some clutch shots though.

I own so much real estate in your brain right now. It's phenomenal.

Ball, Kyle has not played well. At all. He has hit some clutch shots though.

Yawn

But if it was a serious question then my bad.

Do you think they should trade him?

Nope. But it's come up before and will again. Try to not derail threads please. You do that enough.

Ball, who do you like in the game?

Kyle is the best NBA player out of a Philly college since who?

Why is burrsies trying to derail another thread with offseason talk. I dont care if the raptors trade Kyle. If toronto wants to rebuild and people think kyle will fit in better elsewhere next yr and the raptors trade him for "assets", i dont care. Seems like a tankadephilpia move to trade the starting allstar pg from your conference, but i dont care as these are some of the first raptors games i have watched since the t-mac and vince carter days.

Jackels,

Kyle has scored 25+ in three of the last four games with a half court game tying buzzer beater in an earlier game. His shooting percentage could be better, but he is doing a good job leading his team to game 7 against another very good team. Kid is a real floor general amd great leader.

Not sure who the best nba player out of philly college scene since kyle would be. Paul Arazin? Tom Gola?

Jameer Nelson. Before that Eddie Jones. Not sure if I'm missing anyone.

ball, agree he's doing other things, but he scored poorly.

I would say he's about even with Eddie Jones right now, but before that you have to go way back. If Kyle can continue for another few years at this level, he'll be the best since Arizin.

He actually scored well. He's at 25+ in three of his last four. But the percentages are poor

Is burrsies trying to claim James Nelson was better than Kyle? Hilarious.

Reactions: tomjackleman
ball, agree he's doing other things, but he scored poorly.

I would say he's about even with Eddie Jones right now, but before that you have to go way back. If Kyle can continue for another few years at this level, he'll be the best since Arizin.

Yea, you do have to go back. Today, I think he's behind Jones, but still has time to pass him. Jones played in three AS games. Three times he was 2nd-team All-defense. Made the All-Rookie team. He was 3rd-team All-NBA one year. Also, played in 81 playoff games (66 starts), while Kyle is only at 37 (24 starts).

Ball might think Malik Rose is the best. He won two titles as a good role player with the Spurs :)

So burrsies, Kyle is the best nba player since Eddie jones? You are no longer claiming the best since jammer (as you admit he is better than jameer)?

Fair

He actually scored well. He's at 25+ in three of his last four. But the percentages are poor

Is burrsies trying to claim James Nelson was better than Kyle? Hilarious.

Nah, I would slot Lowry ahead of Nelson today, but Kyle needs more to pass him by a lot. Their careers in total are comparable in some regards, but I think Kyle's top years are stronger. I also think he'll pull away in the next 2-3 years of he stays healthy.

Overall, rather weak list over two+ decades. I don't think anyone else made an AS game. Not that that is easy.

How many big five players are starting in the nba these days? Randy looks like he is off the bench Hilliard and Dante and Kyle look like the starters these days.

Kyle Lowry show in game seven of the comference semifinals.

I like how the refs aren't even pretending to be fair. These fans paid big bucks to attend, and the home favorite will win. Nothing goofy about the nba.

Yup. I'm watching. First nba game of the season worth watching.

I chuckled at the half time announcers saying this has been a physical banging series. I guess by nba standards.

Some questionable calls against Toronto in the start of the 4th to get it back to single digits and keep the intensity in the building. These refs know the drill.

Kyle playing unreal today. So happy for him after all the crap he took the last few weeks.

Nba officiating is so soft. Flagrant 1 for a fairly routine block that happened to catch some torso.

I mean, it's a good thing for those who channel flip to games and are looking for instant offense. But it is sort of comical for anybody actually watching the whole game.

I had no problem with a flagrant 1 there. It was the right call.

Charles Oakley supports your post though. That was a standard mid 90s foul.

Reactions: NickleDimer
Easy money. You ain't winning a game 7 on road when Josh McRoberts and Tyler Johnson are playing center for you.

Oh man. Nothing better than postmortem gamblers coming on here and patting themselves on the back.

Kyle carried this team today. Unreal performance.

Reactions: NickleDimer
2nd best game of Kyle's career. 2006 holy war is still #1

Nice nova mention for kyle

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT